суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

accidentes bus de




Todayapos;s not really a day.
Iapos;ve been in my dorm room ALL�DAY.
I havenapos;t left.
Ok well I have...once...to get apple juice.
But I havenapos;t left this dorm.

I havenapos;t really done anything though.
Youapos;d think I would being doing my homework.
Or be studying. (I got a C+ on my SS midterm so I need to crack down on my grades)
�But no.
Iapos;ve been sitting here.

I finished the Virgin Suicides.
Iapos;ve been watching the Alabama football game.
I ate a peanut butter sandwhich. (no jelly)
Iapos;ve been texting Christopher.
But thatapos;s it.

Iapos;m pathetic.
Gina is too though.
She has been sleeping forever.
She wonapos;t even get food with me. (bitch)

Sighhhhh...
Guess Iapos;ll try and work on my Rhetoric paper.
Damn.


call cd game, accidentes bus de, accidentes brutales, accidentes auxilio socorrismo, accidentes automovilisticos video.



Комментариев нет: