воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aljezeera news network




....then I wouldnapos;t have to stress any more about this university application. I have to give a reference. And right now that thought is just doing my head in....because I donapos;t have anyone, well...thereapos;s my Japanese teacher I guess...but I only see her once a week and she can barely speak English anyway. I dunno what iapos;m gunna do about this....I suppose iapos;ll have to give them a call and see what they say....

One good thing about the application though is that for art they actually give you an entry project which you have to work on and then present at your interview, I like this kind of motivation :D ...now, if only I can just get an interview "Sorry...only those with a reference get an interview iapos;m afraid" ....*GASP*

ooh ...watched the film apos;Be Kind Rewindapos; yesterday as itapos;s part of the penny movie festival line-up....what a beautiful movie that was. Itapos;s really funny....but itapos;s also a great film overall aswell and it makes you want to pick up a camera and make your own film. I wish hollywood would churn out more decent stuff like this rather than the usual crap they come up with....

---------------------
apos;Oh lord Amaterasu, god of everything and mother to us all....please grant me the power to draw....as my skills are so rubbish right now.apos;
---------------------

Sooo...the government is tightening their belts with regards to immigration, and everyoneapos;s saying itapos;s about time....to be expected of course....but watching the news I couldnapos;t believe how many people confused everything and brought skin colour into the equation. It makes me really angry when people make racist comments and donapos;t even realise it...even when you explain to them why....

....of course I rarely say anything because thatapos;s just me...iapos;m a quiet one....but even I have my limits. Hopefully no one will ever make me cross that line.

Right...iapos;m gunna have to go to bed now anyway...itapos;s 3:30am....so...what are the chances of me dying in my sleep tonight I wonder?
aljezeera news network, aljezeera sport, aljezeera tv, aljezeera.com.



Комментариев нет: