понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

article life prison




So this has somehow or another become an effective way of communicating with people again...this time i am not isolated by my teen angst and gay witchery but by actual distance.

Itapos;s been ok here, I somehow managed to find my way onto my bossapos;s shit list but thereapos;s really nothing she can do that is worse than Marshallapos;s...mainly because I make good money here (ugh I canapos;t believe that Iapos;m calling $8/hr good money).

The cats are ok I guess, Banshee is affected by her allergies nearly as bad as I am, her eyes take turns gooing up which is both cute and really gross...for such a pretty cat she gets afflicted with an awful lot of ailments that repulse me. My uncleapos;s cat Tabitha (still tossing around new names for her) needs a lot of attention and there are some days that I just donapos;t have it in me, Iapos;m still talking to mom and dad about trading her for Penny.

The main drawback is that Iapos;m not good enough friends with anybody here to actually hang out so I spend a majority of time either driving into Waterford and trying to entice people into coming over. I still need furniture like crazy, iapos;m thinking of asking mom and dad for a cheapo couch or somesuch for christmas, actually make the living room a good place to hang out.

well my dishes are done cleaning so i must see to them.

bateman hall, article life prison, article life pro, article life science, article life sea.



Комментариев нет: