суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

designing a herb garden




So Iapos;ve been digging on this game a lot. Unfortunatly it has caused me to power game it somewhat and subsequently accidentally end it :( This made me sad.

Overall I really enjoyed the game. I really liked it, it was a lot of fun. Few strange things about it were, it caused my Wii to lag a little when the weather was really bad. Also there were a few glitches. Overall I think it was just a DS game they happened to convert to wii, it really didnt have any capabilities of the wii whatsoever, and still was really bad graphics wise compared to what wii is capable of. (Not saying the game is totally bad) But if I recall, harvest moon is only like 480i, and wii can do up to 720p



I canapos;t wait for morning so I can go to sleep on my new featherbed mattress topper

fantastic 4 photo, designing a herb garden, designing a home, designing a home addition, designing a home bar.



Комментариев нет: