понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

best sat prep courses




Morwen wanted to cuddle a lot this morning. As much as Iapos;d like to think itapos;s entirely because she just loves me so much, realistically, I have to figure that it was at least partly because the temperature in the apartment had gotten down below 55 overnight. The heater came on today.

Hopefully Iapos;ll be proven wrong tomorrow morning though...it was nice. :-P

If not for the facts that I donapos;t have a lot of space and that Morwen (allegedly) doesnapos;t get along well with other cats, Iapos;d probably have another one by now. Sheapos;s too sociable for me not to worry about her when Iapos;m not around. I mean...she doesnapos;t eat when Iapos;m gone (unless Iapos;m gone for a while). When I give her her food and head into the shower, or go outside for something, sheapos;ll wait by the door for me to get back, and wonapos;t start eating until Iapos;m in the room.

Maybe I just need to move in with someone who has a cat....that way she might not feel like she has to share me. :-P


Doing a lot more exploring of religious issues lately. The trip to Magus on Friday was interesting, mostly because of a couple books I got....not to mention the one borrowed from Naomi (thanks...even though you never come on LJ anymore, and probably wonapos;t see this). Havenapos;t really made many changes to my beliefs lately...mostly just reaffirming whatapos;s already there. Definitely looking forward to Samhain, though.


Still looking for someone to have an in-depth discussion of comparative morality, social norms, and the like. Seems like most people would rather talk about lighter issues...current events, humorous moments from the day, etc. Philosophy gets pushed to the back way too much.


Had the day off with nothing to do today...that doesnapos;t seem to happen much lately. Itapos;s nice just to sit around and do nothing once in a while. Made some rather excellent soup in the crock pot...itapos;s been a while since Iapos;ve done much cooking. Iapos;d almost forgotten how much I enjoy throwing a meal together sometimes.


I need to get a 2009 calendar. Not sure what kind I want, though. I guess I have plenty of time to make a decision, but Iapos;d like to get it out of the way early.


Iapos;d been keeping my pumpkin inside in hopes of keeping it from rotting out for as long as possible (considering that itapos;s been wet a lot lately). Itapos;s outside now, though, since I noticed that even inside it was getting soft in places, and the inside was just a bit moldy. I donapos;t expect it has more than a couple days left at this point, but at least itapos;s outside for a bit before the end. Iapos;m definitely going to do something else before the month is out...just havenapos;t decided exactly what yet.

bateman photography, best sat prep courses, best sat preparation.



Комментариев нет: