воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

captain cook kids




So I suppose this makes the second time this year that Iapos;ve visited Six Flags Elitch Gardens.

The first time I was with a group of friends for a party. We hit up almost every ride in the park; and now I can say Iapos;ve been on every single attraction. I also learned that, besides the Twister, I�have a huge aversion to roller coasters. The last metal one that went upside down that I�had gone on had me sobbing by the end of the ride. I�hated it; and I�vowed never to get on another one like it again.

Everything else Iapos;ll try at least once though. If people think that coasters are the only rides out there that can freak the shit out of everybody, boy do they need a decent amusement park. And when it comes to every other ride, Iapos;m hardcore. Heh...hardcore.

I went with my family this time. A very interesting outing. We didnapos;t fight or bicker or argue about who was more of a burden on everybody. We just had some good clean fun, and watched all of the zombies and monsters, accompanied by an awesomely painted hearse, parade through the park once the sun set. And the Halloween garbage that they had; it was SWEET. :3 Iapos;m fairly sure that it doesnapos;t matter if a personapos;s seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre; once they hear one start up, they know EXACTLY what it means, and that its time to haul ass. Some dude with white and red (bloody) makeup had a chainsaw without a blade and was going around scaring the shit out of everybody. I took a picture of myself with some guy dressed in what looked like a curtain of seaweed. Iapos;ll bet underneath all that green crap and makeup, he was a darn good looking fella.

So yeah. Six Flags. Halloween. Think I�should be like every other bimbo in town and use the holiday as an excuse to dress like a slut? <3

designing a house addition, captain cook kids, captain cook kid, captain cook kia, captain cook journals.



Комментариев нет: